Monday, January 22, 2024

Heidi's Introduction Blog

 Hello everyone! My name is Heidi and I am a freshman at RIC. I am majoring in elementary education with a math concentration. Right now I have a part-time job working in retail at REI (shout out to all my retail workers, it is not easy haha). Aside from school and work, I love to spend time with family, friends, and my boyfriend, I also love being at church and serving with my friends in the youth ministry. To spend my time I love going to the beach or hanging out at a coffee shop with friends just to catch up. I also love working out, playing lacrosse, and kayaking in the summer
. Here are some pictures of my amazing friends, family, and boyfriend :)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post #11

Things that stood out to me this semester What to Look For in a Classroom- Alfie Kohn: This article provided a lot of advice on what a good...